One of our goals is to get more information of keurig paper coffee filters that can help you make right choice.
We listed different keurig paper coffee filters for your various needs, and you can choose best one by reading customers’ reviews and descriptions of each keurig paper coffee filter carefully.
May you enjoy your shopping here.
Best Keurig Paper Coffee Filters to buy
Designed for use in most Keurig incorporation style single serve coffee brewers.
- “I would definitely recommend the Javajig system for saving a little money on coffee when using your Keurig.” – Daysong Reflections
- “Very easy to use, and quick, simple clean up.” – Edward
- “Using a finer grind of coffee results in a stronger but even more grounds filled cup.” – Riffraf
Disposable Filters for Use in Keurig® Brewers – Simple Cups – 100 Replacement Filters – Use Your Own Coffee in K-cups: Enjoy your own coffee your way with Simple Cups.
- “It makes cleaning out the reusable filter cup easy when making a new cup.” – seminolejoy
- “I love being able to use my own coffee in my Keurig and it is more economical than using the K-cups.” – Ginny Hughes
- “It saves money because own coffee is used.” – mommy pomy
Perfect Pod EZ-Cup Filter Papers
Use any coffee in your Keurig Coffee Machines!
Self tamping spring extracts a better cup of coffee or tea.
The EZ Cup filter refills MUST be used with EZ Cup (Sold separtaely).
- “Easy to use and clean up is easy.” – Luis.A.A.
- “I started buying the larger packs because they’re a much better deal per filter; they can get expensive in the 50-packs.” – C. Visions
- “No more grounds in the bottom of my cup of coffee.” – Teresa B. Bartman
Disposable K Cups for Use in Keurig® Brewers – Simple Cups – 50 Cups, Lids, Filters with Easy Close Stand – Use Your Own Coffee in K-cups: Stop spending tons of money on pre-made K-cups! Don’t settle for pre-determined flavors.
- “Sometimes the lid stays stuck on the top piercing and is difficult to remove from the machine.” – James Brunet, Jr
- “These Simple Cups allow me to use the coffee I like and at the strength I prefer.” – J. Cox
- “Saves alot of money using my Folgers in these cups instead of buying the K-cups.” – Veronica Kroeze
Disposa Kups were created to fill a void that the Keurig Coffee maker has left in so many Coffee Lovers Homes. Finally you can brew the coffee of your choice in a disposable cup with less mess and zero clean up.
- “The cups, filters and lids are easy to use and the cup of coffee produced is very close to an actual K-cup.” – Timothy L. Martin
- “(Review update – No, will not buy, there are other choices that worked better.” – Happy cat in Texas
- “Maybe I wasn’t using the right kind of coffee for my taste (I know nothing about coffee mind you.)” – Harpalot
For use with Melitta javajig reusable coffee filter system
- “These filters work great when using the java jig in my Keurig coffee brewer.” – Davo
- “Allows you to save a lot on money and still have good coffee.” – Betty C Mulford
- “You do get a bit of sediment from fine ground coffee, but not much.” – Project Manager
Perfect Pod EZ-Cup Filter Papers Use any coffee in your Keurig Coffee Machines! Self tamping spring extracts a better cup of coffee or tea. The EZ Cup filter refills MUST be used with EZ Cup (Sold separtaely).
- “Easy to use and no messy cleanup.” – Judy Clark
- “I love how the k-cup waste is reduced by using these filters.” – Anne M. Hagerty
- “They work very well in my-cup.” – Malcolm Guillot
EZ-Cup By Perfect Pod for Keurig Coffee Machines Use any coffee in your Keurig Coffee Machines! Self tamping spring extracts a better cup of coffee or tea.
Bookmark & Share
You can like it by using your Facebook button on the top of the page, pin it or tweet it to your friends. Thank you!